Welcome to the 1st Dinasti International Conference on Digital Business and Management – (DICDBM 2020) to be held in Bandung, Indonesia organized by Dinasti Publisher and Economic and Business Faculty of Winaya Mukti University. The aim of the conference is to bring together researchers, practitioners, and policy-makers to discuss issues, tackle challenges, develop professionally, share opinions, find solutions and explore opportunities in the areas of digital business and management for welcoming business research era 5.0. The conference serves the purpose of promoting a tight link between theory and practice and explores different perspectives on the application of research findings into practice.
CALL FOR PAPERS
In 1st Dinasti International Conference on Digital Business and Management – (DICDBM 2020) we welcome research papers to a broad range of questions and topics associated with the digital business and management from the international community of business and management researchers, scholars, and practitioners. DICDBM 2020 will cover under major areas of Business and Management while addressing the theme “The New Face of Business and Management: Innovation in Practice era 5.0”.
Limited participants, maximum 300 peoples
- Digital Management
- Digital Business
- Management Information System
- Islamic Marketing
- Supply Chain Management
- Information Technology
- Technology Management,
- Computer Science,
- Strategic Management
- Banking Management
- Green Management
- Accounting and Finance
- Corporate Governance
- Consumer Behaviour
- Micro and Macro Economics
- Islamic Banking
- Conventional Banking
- Business Communication
- Operation Management and Supply Chain
- Business Policy and Strategic Management
- Human Resources Management
- Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Marketing Management
- Corporate Social Responsibilities
- Transportation Management
- Innovation Management,
- Operations Management
- Healthy Management
- Organization/HRD Management
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Psychology Industry,
- Education Management
- Humanities and Social Science
All Acceptance papers will be publish on Copernicus Index (no charges) and Scopus / Web of Science Index Journal (charges) :
Copernicus Index Journal (No Submission or Publication Charges for Supporting Journals)
Dinasti International Journal of Management Science (DIJMS), ISSN 2686-522X (Online) & 2686-5211 (Print), is a management science journal published since 2019 by Dinasti Publisher. This journal aims to publish scholarly research articles to academics, practitioners, students, and other parties interested in management science in the fields of financial management, marketing management, operational management, human resource management, management science, innovation management, Management of Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Technology and Knowledge Management, etc.
Dinasti International Journal of Education Management and Social Science (DIJEMSS) is the scientific journal of educational and social science research published since 2019 by Dinasti Publisher. Dinasti International Journal of Education Management and Social Science (DIJEMSS) articles which contribute to the understanding, theoretical development, theoretical concept and implementation of theories of education al any levels. This Journal publishes Original Research Articles, Review, Short Communications, Essays and Case Studies within the whole field of Education and Social Science their related and applied fields.
Dinasti International Journal of Digital Business Management (DIJDBM), ISSN 2715-4203 (Online) & 2715-419X (Print) is a bi monthly scientific journal of digital business management science and technology research published since 2019 by Dinasti Publisher. Dinasti International Journal of Digital Business Management (DIJDBM) articles which contribute to the understanding, theoretical development, theoretical concept, and implementation of theories of digital science and technology in any levels. This journal publishes original research articles, review, Essays and Case Studies within the whole field of digital business management science and technology their related and applied fields. Journal published periodically 6 (six) times a year with the frequency of publication in December, February, April, June, August, and October, filled with 10 scientific articles.
- Abstract Submission Deadline : 30 January 2020
- Abstract Acceptence Notification : within 3 days
- Early Bird Payment Deadline : 13 January 2020
- Reguler Payment Deadline : 20 January 2020
- Full papers Submission Deadline : 15 February 2020
- Full pape acceptence for Copernicus index : within 2 days
- Copernicus publish : 20 February 2020
- Conference Days : 20 February 2020
- Full paper Acceptence Notification for Scopus or WoS Index : 30 February 2020
- Add payment deadline for Scopus or WoS index : 15 Maret 2020
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION PROCESS
To facilitate the submission process and the subsequent follow up the process, please consider the following guidelines, information, tips, terms, and deadlines mentioned.
[IMPORTANT] To submit an abstract, authors must register first (click here). Then they can submit their abstracts by logging in to this site (menu “Submission System”). After submission, you will be acknowledged of the receipt of the abstract via an email within three working days. Letter of Acceptance (LoA) and Letter of Invitation (LoI) we will send to your email.
Abstract Guidelines structure
- The acceptable word range for the abstract is 175 – 275 words. The abstracts which do not meet this word limit will be asked for revisions.
- Please download the abstract template and follow the format carefully.
- Your submission should be submitted in English.
- We encourage you to send informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a compendious summary of a paper’s substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract.
- DinastiPub’s double-blind peer review process is conducted by the Conference Secretariat under the guidance of the Scientific Committee Chair/ Conference Chair.
- The Scientific Committee Chair/ Conference Chair serves as the Head of the Scientific Committee and will make the final decision on abstracts.
- Scientific Committee Members are established academics who hold PhDs or other terminal degrees in their fields who have previous peer review experience.
- Every abstract will undergo a double blind peer review by an international Scientific
- Committee Member within two to three weeks after its receipt.
- Results of the abstract review will be sent to the author within two weeks of submission (Conditions apply if there is an emergency).
- Notices of acceptance or rejection of the paper will be sent to the author with reviewer comments.
- If revisions are required according to the reviewer comments, the revised abstract must be sent back within a week.
- If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the Conference
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE CO-AUTHORS
- Please note a single registration permits only one person to attend the conference
- If the co-authors would like to attend the conference their registration and payment is required to be made independently.
- However, they will be given a discount of 15% from the Non-Presenter’s (Listener’s) (registration fee).
- Certificate will be issued for the co – authors upon their registration/payment for the conference.
- Please make prior communications with the organizing committee regards to this matter to enjoy the benefit of the discount.
- All first authors will get certificates as presenter.
- For those who choose a presentation have a chance to get an award.
FULL PAPER GUIDELINES
REGISTRATION FEE AND PAYMENT
***Additional USD 50 (International) and IDR 500.000 (Indonesia) will be charged for networking Dinner Group, Co-authors, and Discount
You are eligible for a discounted rate on the registration fee if you are a group of 10 persons and/or more or a co-author of a paper presentation.
[IMPORTANT] After making the payment, author MUST upload the transfer proof via this website (NOT Email). Author can upload by logging in to our submission system. Payment receipt can be downloaded directly from your account once your payment is confirmed by the committee.
Please do transfer bank for the registration fee to:
USD & IDR ->
Bank Name : Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI)
Bank Account Name : Universitas Winaya Mukti
SWIFT/BIC : BNINIDJA
Account Number : 664-44-4464-5
“Write: (your name) and (phone number)” example: “Anggara 085622431312”
Jl. Buah Batu Blok A No.173, Turangga, Kec. Lengkong, Kota Bandung, Jawa Barat 40264. Indonesia
Jl. Berlian no 18 Buah Batu, RT/RW : 02/06, Kelurahan Cijagra, Kecamatan Lengkong, Kota Bandung, Indonesia
COMMITEE OF DICBM 2020
Winaya Mukti University Bandung
TENTATIVE PROGRAM – 20th February 2020
- 07.30 a.m. – 08.30 a.m. ………….Conference Registration
- 08.30 a.m. – 10.00 a.m. ………….Conference Inauguration session
- 10.00 a.m. – 10.15 a.m. ………….Morning Refreshment
- 10.15 a.m. – 10.30 a.m. ………….Conference Photograph
- 10.30 a.m. – 01.30 p.m. ………….Keynote Forum
- 01.30 p.m. – 02.30 p.m……………Lunch
- 02.30 p.m. – 03.30p.m…………….Technical sessions
- 03.30 p.m. – 04.00 p.m……………Evening Refreshment
- 04.00 p.m. – 05.30 p.m……………Technical sessions
- 05.30 p.m. …………………………… Conclusion
VENUE AND ACTIVITIES
The Papandayan Hotel Bandung
Jl. Gatot Subroto No.83, Malabar, Kec. Lengkong, Kota Bandung, Jawa Barat 40262, Indonesia
Contact the Hotel: Tel. +62-22-7310799
- Lusi (0878 2290 1589)
- Dodi Tisna (0813 2227 3484)
- Luthfi S. (0821 2773 0303)
- Catur (0812 2492 3905)
- Lia (0813 8765 4578)
Universitas Winaya Mukti Kampus 3
Jl. Turangga No.25, Lkr. Sel., Kec. Lengkong, Kota Bandung, Jawa Barat 40263